Whiich of these Themes might you cinsider using? (multi-choice)
DarkBB - a black & blue theme
12.50%
Mobile Friendly
12.50%
Dark Blue + Green Theme
0%
PSI Quest Theme
12.50%
JAMPS - Blue Space
12.50%
Flatty - lightweight theme
37.50%
MyBBPro - a clean theme
12.50%
8 vote(s)
* You voted for this item.

A poll on the Themes

6 Replies, 1477 Views

I dont know if you've noticed but we have installed a few new themes for the forum. Some of them might need some configurations, editing, adjusting etc. to work correctly, but I thought we make a poll to see if people are even interested in any of these 7 themes, that makes it worth the effort to adjust them correctly. So therefore this poll - so you can vote on any of the new themes that you might consider using.

Also, if you have seen a theme you think we should install; let us know.
I have tried them. I like the default and flatty best. I would like a black white and grey theme with minimal "stuff." Maybe make it look like a old CRT terminal. Real basic. I will prob use flatty or default. I don't like ones with the strong colors. Just my pref.
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-28, 08:04 PM by chuck.)
This post has been deleted.
(2017-08-28, 08:09 PM)Chris Wrote: I tried "Flatty" and now I can't work out how to get the default back. Can anyone tell me, please?

Please see Pollux's instructions here: http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-19...ml#pid2172
(2017-08-28, 08:23 PM)Laird Wrote: Please see Pollux's instructions here: http://psiencequest.net/forums/thread-19...ml#pid2172

Thanks; I did find the right place in the control panel eventually.
(2017-08-28, 08:24 PM)Chris Wrote: Thanks; I did find the right place in the control panel eventually.

Actually, I prefer "Flatty", but it doesn't seem to display alerts unless you go into the control panel.
(2017-08-28, 08:29 PM)Chris Wrote: Actually, I prefer "Flatty", but it doesn't seem to display alerts unless you go into the control panel.

Also it doesn't seem to display "likes" on the liked post.  Huh

• View a Printable Version