Psience Quest

Full Version: Radin, Synchronicity and our forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Radin talking about synchronicity which, even more coincidentally, comes close to yet another synchronicity involving our little forum.

Edit: alternative link
Dean Radin's Extraordinary Synchronicity Story
Thanks for posting this! It was deeply fascinating! Smile

Chris

(2018-01-27, 10:47 AM)Kamarling Wrote: [ -> ]Radin talking about synchronicity which, even more coincidentally, comes close to yet another synchronicity involving our little forum.

That's an amazing story. I wonder what became of Psi Quest Labs/Psi Quest Inc. Googling them turns up only other references to Dean Radin's story.

Edit: Sorry, I should have looked for Psiquest Inc, which would have brought up a little information. Sadly the company is no longer in existence, and appears not to have made much impact - except on Dean Radin through this synchronicity.

Chris

(2018-01-27, 11:31 AM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]That's an amazing story. I wonder what became of Psi Quest Labs/Psi Quest Inc. Googling them turns up only other references to Dean Radin's story.

Edit: Sorry, I should have looked for Psiquest Inc, which would have brought up a little information. Sadly the company is no longer in existence, and appears not to have made much impact - except on Dean Radin through this synchronicity.

Here's a snippet on the company from Jonathan Krakower's LinkedIn page:

Founder and R&D Director

Company Name: PsiQuest
Dates Employed: Oct 1997 – Sep 2004  Employment Duration7 yrs
Directed 'remote viewing' research program focused on exploring the effect of human consciousness on information/energy transfer across time-space dimensional boundaries. Designed and constructed largest anechoic chamber (43 cu meter) in North America specifically dedicated to parapsychology (PSI) research and incorporating state-of-the-art physiology monitoring equipment.
(2018-01-27, 10:47 AM)Kamarling Wrote: [ -> ]Radin talking about synchronicity which, even more coincidentally, comes close to yet another synchronicity involving our little forum.

Nice stuff.

Love this!